ADMISSION AND WITHDRAWAL
All applications for admission have to be made in writing on the form obtained from the school office.
Students are ordinarily admitted at the beginning of the academic term. Admission to Std I to IX will be considered only after the Annual Examination, subject to the availability of seats. hence, no prior registration will be done.
The Principal reserves the right to refuse admission to any candidate without furnishing reasons.
Students who seek admission must produce their transfer certificate from the school last attended.
A new pupil who joins fresh from home or from a private school has to produce an official birth certificate such as Municipal or Baptismal Certificate, in support of the birth date entered in the admission form.
Admission to Std I does not guarantee admission to senior secondary classes. Admission to class XI would be based on the performance in Std. X.
A new pupil who has attended any unrecognised school in Class I and upwards should produce the following documents and an affidavit by the parent or guardian before a magistrate.
- The affidavit should clearly state:
- The reason why the pupil did not join any recognised school,
- The name and address of the unrecognised school, the class attended and the subjects studied by her;
- The last examination passed, if any.
- The leaving certificate of the unrecognised school as well as the official Birth Certificate should be produced.
- A Self Attested copy of the marks obtained in the last examination.
- All documents, once the pupil is admitted, become the property of the school and are not returned.
- Notice of withdrawal should be given in writing before the fifteenth of the month, else the fee for the following month will be charged. Such notice should be given by the person responsible for the pupil. An application form for the same is obtained from the school office.
Pupils who leave the school in April must pay the fees for May and June. Those who leave the School in November will pay the fees for December as well.
No Transfer Certificate or any other Certificate will be issued till all dues are paid in full.
Admissions upto Class VIII (i.e. Class VIII and below)- Shall be regulated by the rules, regulations, orders of the State Government.
Admission to Class IX Shall be open only to such a student who has passed class VIII examination from an institution affiliated to CBSE Board or to any recognised Board or is recognised by the Education Department of the Government of the State.
Admission to Class X TO XII - As per CBSE guidelines.