Admission Rules
Admission Period
March 2017 To June 2017
Admission / Withdrawal
  1. All applications for admission have to be made in writing on the form obtained from the school office.
  2. Students who have attended school must produce their transfer certificate from the school last attended.
  3. Admissions upto Class VIII(i.e. Class VIII and below)- Shall be regulated by the rules, regulations, orders of the State Government.

    Admission to Class IX Shall be open only to such a student who has passed class VIII examination from an institution affiliated to CBSE Board or to any recognised Board or is recognised by the Education Department of the Government of the State.

    Admission to Class X TO XII- As per CBSE guidelines.

  4. A new pupil who joins fresh from home or from a private School has to produce an official birth certificate such as Municipal or Baptismal Certificate, in support of the birth entered in the admission form.
  5. Admission to be class I does not guarantee admission to senior secondary classes. Admission to class XI would be based on the performance in Std. X.
  6. A new pupil who has attended any unrecognized school in Class I and upwards should produce an affidavit by the parent or guardian before a magistrate. The affidavit should clearly state:-
    1. The reason why the pupil did not join any recognized school.
    2. The name and address of the unrecognized school, the class attended and the subjects studied by her.
    3. The last examination passed, if any.
    4. The leaving certificate of the unrecognized school as well as the official Birth Certificate should be produced.
  7. All documents, once admitted, become the property of the school and are not returned.
  8. Notice of withdrawal should be given in writing before the fifteenth of the month, else the fee for the following month will be charged. Such notice should be given by the person responsible for the pupil. An application form for the same can be obtained from the school office.
  9. Pupils who leave the school in April must pay the fees for May and June. Those who leave the school in November will pay the fees for December as well.
  10. No Transfer Certificate or any other Certificate will be issued till all dues are paid full.