For Class I-IV, the students will wear checked pinafore and cream shirt as regular uniform, with black shoes and cream with brown striped socks. On PT days, white pinafore and white shirt with white socks and white canvas shoes.
For students of Classes V to VIII , cream blouse and checked box pleated skirt on knee level and jacket is to be worn as regular uniform with black shoes and cream with brown striped socks. On P.T days , white divided skirt and maroon T-Shirt with monogram and white canvas shoes. For students of IX to XII,checked kurta on knee level with collar neck ,cream salwar and cream dupatta.
Blazers with monogram , maroon sweater with white stripes at the collar and cuffs, maroon scarves and maroon woollen socks with white stripes to be worn in winter.
- Irregular attendance at School, habitual laziness, disobedience, objectionable moral influence and intentional discourtesy or disrespect to teachers, are each sufficient cause for dismissal.
- Bullying is strictly prohibited inside the school premises and no such act will go unnoticed or unpunished.
- Any student who is found to have done damage of any kind in the class room or anywhere in the premises of the School has to make good the damage done.
- All should be particularly careful to avoid throwing remnants of food, papers etc. anywhere in the School premises except in the bins provided for the purpose.
- No fines of any kind or collections for any purpose whatsoever or sale may be made without the Principal's prior permission.
- No cell phones, cameras, unwanted books, newspapers, or periodicals may be brought to the School premises without the Principal's permission. Students found with immoral books, pictures, CD's & pen drives etc. in their possession or seen lending them to others are liable to be expelled from the school.
- Running, playing or shouting inside the school building is not allowed.
- When students moving along corridors or up and down the stairs, when changing classes they walk in silence and the rule is 'keep left'.
- Students with health problems during the school hours, can avail the facilities of the sick room only with the written permission of either the Principal or the Class Teacher.
- Pupils must attend physical education, games and other activities outside School hours when required to do so. Participation on such occasions will be deemed compulsory by the School authorities, since games and athletics play an important part in the student's all-round education. They will be excused from participation only on a previous written recommendation of a medical officer.
- Pupils of the Kindergarten should not depend on the timings of the children of the higher classes. It is advisable to arrange separate vehicles for them. Pupils who expect to return late to their homes are responsible for informing their parents about it in advance.
- Pupils are answerable to the School Authorities for their conduct both in and outside the School. Hence misbehaviour of any kind in the streets and other public places justifies their dismissal.
- No late arrival to School may be admitted to class without the Principal's signature on the Record of Late Arrival in the School Diary. The teachers will also sign the same.
- School starts with an assembly after which the students walk in silence to their classrooms. Before the commencement of the first period lessons, students recite the Prayer before study.
When the last period is over, the students recite together the Prayer after class.
- No pupil may leave the School premises during school hours (recess time included) without the written permission from the Principal.
- The School is not responsible for the loss of books, pens, money etc. Each student is responsible for her things. It is not advisable to bring valuable articles like expensive watches or fountain pens to School. Books and other property must be marked, as far as possible, with the owner's name.
- No meetings, demonstrations, party or picnic may be held by the students without the previous permission of the Principal.
- Sufficient care is taken for the security of the children, however in case of natural, accidental mishap or third party negligence the school shall not be responsible.
- The school is not responsible for any unlocked vehicles or cycles.
- Every student must possess a copy of the School Diary and must bring it to the class on all School days.
- There will be a PTM every month and parents are allowed to meet the teachers on every Tuesday after school for 20 minutes.